Principles of personal data processing and protection in the PRODUCTION-TRADE INDUSTRY DRABEX JANUSZ WILCZEK based in Bydgoszcz
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, abbreviated as “TRADO”, we provide the following data and inform that Manufacturing and Trading Company DRABEX Janusz Wilczek takes due care to ensure that the interests of persons whose data are collected and processed are protected.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The administrator of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno- Handlowe DRABEX JANUSZ WILCZEK with its seat in Bydgoszcz, ul. Stalowa 1, 85-453 Bydgoszcz, REGON 090013892, NIP 5540077799.
For all matters relating to data protection, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 52/ 581 7777, in person or by post to PPH Drabex Janusz Wilczek, Stalowa 1, 85-453 Bydgoszcz.
Providing personal data is done on a voluntary basis, however, refusal to provide data may prevent the conclusion and implementation of agreements. Providing the data necessary to issue an invoice is a statutory obligation.
SCOPE AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
PPH Drabex Janusz Wilczek processes the following data categories:
- contact details: name, surname, email address, telephone number, position;
- data required for identification for the purpose of concluding a contract, providing a service and issuing an invoice;
- data needed to select an appropriate trade or marketing offer for you.
- for analytical purposes (better selection of goods and services, general optimization of our products,
optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis, etc.) which are the realization of our legally justified interests.
PPH DRABEX Janusz Wilczek processes your personal data for the following purposes: concluding and performing a contract (providing services), selling products and services offered, issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, handling complaints and warranty claims.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Article 6(1)(a) FAMILY – the data subject has consented. The expression of consent is voluntary.
Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Article 6(1)(b) of the FDC – performance of a contract, in case of actions taken at the request of the data subject before conclusion of a contract and in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract;
Art. 6.1.c RBD – processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation of the controller,
Article 6(1)(f) of the TDC – (legitimate interests of the Administrator) data processed in the case of, inter alia, direct marketing, collection of statistical data and analysis of website traffic, enforcement of claims in connection with the conducted activity, including debt collection and enforcement.
THE RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data will be kept for a period of time determined by the purposes of the processing, based on the following criteria:
- legal provisions which oblige the storage of data for a certain period of time;
- the duration of the service;
- until revocation of consent;
- until the statute of limitations for any claims to which the Data Administrator is entitled and in relation to him/her, if it is necessary to dispose of the data.
After the expiry of the storage periods, personal data will be deleted.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA BEING PROCESSED
The recipients of the data may be:
- carriers or agents carrying out shipments on behalf of the Administrator;
- entities providing financial, legal, advisory, insurance, consulting, audit, IT services to the Administrator,
- entities or bodies entitled under the law;
RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
In connection with the processing of your personal data you are entitled to:
- access the content of your personal data;
- rectify your data;
- Delete data that are processed unjustifiably or restrict the processing of data;
- file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations;
- the right to transfer data processed in an automated way;
- the withdrawal of your consent;
- and the right to object to the processing.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- directly from you;
- from the entity that connects with PPH Drabex Janusz Wilczek, the legal relationship that provided your personal data on the basis of your consent;
- from publicly available sources, e.g. National Court Register, Central Register and Information on Business Activity etc.
If you provide us with personal data of your employees, proxies, board members, partners, associates, contractors, suppliers or other persons, including, for example, if you authorize your employee or other person to contact us as part of the cooperation, please inform these persons: about the scope of personal data concerning these persons and provided to us; who is the Administrator of their personal data and that he/she processes their personal data on the terms specified above, also available at www.drabex.com and that you are the source from which we have obtained the data.
DATA PROTECTION FOR JOB APPLICANTS
The application for a job offer should include consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ‘FTE’)). Applicants’ data will be processed for the purposes of assessing the candidate’s qualifications, ability and skills for the job and selecting the appropriate person for employment. The legal basis for the processing is the obligation under Article 221(1) of the Labour Code, the processing needed to conclude an employment contract – in terms of the following data: first and last name; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence (mailing address); education; course of employment to date.
Personal data will be kept until the recruitment process is completed.
Cookies are information stored by the servers on the end device of a website user. This information can be read by the server every time you connect to this end device.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of a website user.
Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal device and the IP number. We use the files in order to provide services tailored to individual needs.
The entity that places cookies on your terminal equipment and obtaining access to them is PPH Drabex Janusz Wilczek.
In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies on your terminal device.
User. Users of the website can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement in your device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser). Failure to change the settings for cookies means that they will be placed in your device, and thus we will store information in your device and access to this information.
By visiting our website you are subject to automated profiling for marketing purposes. It consists in collecting information and analyzing behavior (including time spent on the site), through tools:
- Google Analitycs;
- Google AdWords;
The following data may be transferred to the above mentioned service providers:
- IP number;
- The operating system currently in use;
- Current screen resolution used;
- Information about the device on which you are using the service.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
The data you make available, as well as any system logs and other data generated
automatically as part of your use of our website:
- are stored in a secure location;
- Processed using legally required technical means and
organisational, ensuring their protection appropriate to the risks and categories of data covered
protection, protected from being processed in violation of applicable regulations.
The administrator provides technical means to prevent persons from obtaining and modifying
unauthorized personal data sent electronically.