Punching, sheet metal bending
AMADA turret punching machine
- Maximum size of sheets 2500 mm x 1000 mm
- Number of tools 19
- Maximum thickness of the structural sheet 3 mm, stainless steel 2 mm
- Numerical control in 4 axes
- 3 Amadeo rotating sockets
AMADA press brake
- Bending length up to 3 mb
- Pressure 170 t
- Maximum sheet thickness over a length of 3 m – 4 mm
- Specialist tooling for advanced shapes
- Numerical control in 8 axes
Contact the industrial service sales managers::
Mariusz Maciejewski – com. 604-407-375
We provide our customers with a wide range of services, including sheet metal bending.
The realization of this service is possible thanks to the use of AMADA turret punch and AMADA press brake.
The punching machine is a technologically advanced equipment, designed to work on the material with a maximum thickness of 3 mm of structural sheet metal, stainless steel 2 mm.
This equipment also has specialized equipment for advanced shapes, which allows you to change the curvature of the object type: wrapping, rolling, bending, bending, profiling, twisting (around the longitudinal axis of the material), straightening (curvature or uneven surface).
Modern technologies that have been used in the edge press allow to automate the process itself, which is the bending of metal sheets, which in turn allows for a complex project during one bending operation.
Thanks to the excellent equipment and the professionals who handle it, P.P.H. Drabex guarantees the highest precision when performing the service – sheet metal bending.