White and yellow passivation based on Cr+3 trivalent chromium
- Automatic drum line with high performance and repeatability of required coatings (white and yellow passivation) charge up to 50 kg
- Automatic suspension line with working dimensions: 2700/410/900 (length/width/height) (white and yellow passivation)
Contact the industrial service sales managers::
Mariusz Maciejewski – com. 604-407-375
P.P.H. Drabex offers electrolytic galvanizing.
Electrolytic galvanizing is an effective way to protect metal elements against corrosion.
Our services are provided by a group of very experienced and well-prepared professionals who are perfectly familiar with the specifics of their work.
Galvanizing takes place on three lines:
- Automatic drum line with high efficiency and repeatability of required coatings (white and yellow passivation) charge up to 50 kg. Galvanizing from a weak acid bath.
- Automatic suspension line with working dimensions: 2700/410/900 (length/width/height) (white and yellow passivation). Galvanizing from alkaline baths. Both based on Cr+3 trivalent chromium.
- Mechanised galvanising line, working dimension 1800/500/1000 (length, width, height). Zinc plating from alkaline baths.
In the galvanizing process we use only the most modern means available on the market, which allow us to achieve the best results. At the same time the agents used are safe for the environment – 100% compliant with the strictest environmental protection standards. Galvanizing, as well as all services provided by us, are provided in compliance with the highest standards.