- Staircase with drop-down barriers on both sides safe working, comfortable handling
- Densely grooved steps with a depth of 20 cm allow comfortable entry to a working platform of 80 x 80 cm or 100 x 100 cm depending on the width of the staircase.
- – The working position of the worker on the platform is secured from behind with a chain fastening if necessary.
- The whole structure is made of high-strength aluminums alloy profiles, joined together by galvanized steel elements.
- On both sides of the stairs, handrails are fixed in a detachable way and lowered on hinged railings.
- The cheek beams are supported on self-adjusting 125 mm diameter swivel castors with a brake. The support, on the other hand, rests on a stabilizer bar with mounted 160 mm diameter self-propelled castors with a brake.
Distance between steps:
- with an inclination angle of 45° – 210 mm,
- with an inclination angle of 60° – 240 mm.
The manufacturing process complies with current international standards.