SERVICE PLATFORM – Left and right stairs for servicing rail vehicles, air vehicles, buses
- Staircase service platform for servicing rail vehicles, buses and aircrafts. Specialized design to facilitate work on serviced vehicles.
- Simple operation, comfortable movement thanks to the use of travel wheels equipped with foot brakes swivel and wheel rotation.
- The whole structure is made of high-strength aluminium alloy profiles, connected with galvanised steel elements.
- On both sides of the stairs, handrails are attached in a detachable way.
- The steps with a densely grooved surface with a depth of 20 cm allow comfortable entry to a working platform 80 cm or 100 cm wide, depending on the width of the stair.
- The execution method complies with current international standards.
- – The cheek beams are supported on 125 mm diameter self-adjusting swivel castors with a brake.
- The support, on the other hand, rests on a stabilizer bar with mounted 160 mm diameter swivel castors with a brake.
Distance between steps:
- with an inclination angle of 45° – 210 mm,
- with an inclination angle of 60°- 240 mm.